The operating system Android usually presents some errors when we want download or update some app, you should not panic, this does not mean that you will not be able to download any more apps, every error of Play Store has its solution, here we show you how to fix error 920 from Google Play Store “Apps are not downloaded”.
Solution to Google Play Store error 920
Resumen del contenido
Option 1, Check your Internet connection
When we try to download an app from the Play Store having a low internet connection, we have a great chance that it will throw us error 920, to fix it we must do the following:
- If we are using mobile data,it is advisable to turn it off for a while and turn the data back on to check if it has sufficient coverage or just needs to switch to a Wifi network connection.
- If on the contrary a Wifi network connectionis being used, we must restart it by using the link settings or just turn it off and on again.
Once we have reviewed having a good internet connection, we just have to try again to download the application that threw us error 920.
Option 2, Try To Remove and Reinstall the App
If we are trying to download or update an App from the Google Play Store,and we get the message with error 920, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling it, follow these steps to do so:
- Open the main menu of your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Then tap on the “Application Manager”option.
- Select the “All” tab and find the App you want to update.
- Enter the app you selected and press on “Uninstall”.
- Finally go back to the Google Play Storestore, find the App you deleted and install it again.
Option 3, Clear Cache and Data from Google Play Store
Many times just clearing the cache and deleting data from Google Play Store and Play Store services fixes this error, to do so follow the steps below:
- Open the main menu and go to Settings.
- Find the Application Manageroption.
- Select the Google Play StoreApp.
- Tap Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- After this step, we need to do the same with Google Play Store services.
- And to finish we must restart our Android device.
Collecting the most common bugs from the Playstore