The Google Play Store usually has a good functioning on each of the Android operating systems,which is why it is considered as the best store today to download Apps and games. However in some cases it may present one error, which usually have a completely simple solution to solve them, as in this case the “Google Play Store Error 963” which we will show howto fix it.
What Does Google Play Store Error 963 Mean?
Resumen del contenido
This error occurs when you are trying to update an app or when an App is being downloaded, if it has happened to you you may encounter a message that says “(App Name) could not be downloaded due to an error (963)”, this issue is caused by the device cache or it may be because we’ve saved an application in our internal memory which makes it present these kinds of errors, here we bring you the possible solutions:
Remove The Cache From Your Mobile
The cache is presented because some apps create momentary files,which creates drawbacks in other Apps, to prevent this from happening you must then clear the cache of your mobile device, to do so you only have to follow the next steps:
- Open the main menu of your Android and go to Settings.
- Continue searching for the Apps Icon.
- Then you’ll see the word All,press it.
- From the different Apps select Google Play Store.
- Finally, just press clear cache and data.
After you have cleared the cache from the Google Play Store, you should do the same with the App that was throwing the 963 errorto you, this in the case if you were performing an update.
Turn off the SD Card
If you save the apps to your mobile’s external memory, you may be able to your SD is completely full,which causes error 963 to occur, what you should do in this case is deactivate your SD card without having to remove it, to do so follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s main menu and go to Settings.
- Go to the Storagetab.
- There you will see the option to Disable SD Card.
- After that, we updated again the app we couldn’t have on our mobile.
- If the error does not appear, it tells us that the problem has already been fixed so we must activate the SD card again.
- Back to Settings.
- Select the Storagetab.
- And finally we press on Activate SD Card.
Uninstall Google Play Store Updates
A very likely cause of the error 963 is the Google Play Store update,once we have updated our store it is possible that some Apps will throw this error to us, if this happens you must uninstall the updates from the Play Store, to do so you follow the steps to Then:
- Open the main menu of your mobile device and go to Settings.
- Find and enter the Apps tab.
- Select the Google Play StoreApp.
- Then just tap on Uninstall Updates.
- Finally since we have done the outdated test by downloading the application that threw the error.
Collecting the most common bugs from the Playstore