WhatsApp Messenger is an excellent messaging app which is totally free, it’s available for devices with Android OS,as well as for other Smart smartphone,the network connection used by WhatsApp Messenger is (4G/3G/2G/ EDGE or Wifi) as possible the one that your mobile can use, with the WhatsApp App you can send messages, make calls to your friends and family, it also allows you to send photos, videos and make video calls.
The WhatsApp Messenger App allows you to share your location, exchange contacts, place an image as a custom background, select any notification tone you like, send your chat history via email and send broadcast messages to several contacts at the same time, that’s why here we will show you how to install the App on your mobile device.
Install WhatsApp Messenger for Mobile
To have the WhatsApp app on your Android mobile device,the easiest and safest way is through the Store Google Play Store,as it is a completely simple process, in addition the Play Store will allow the application to update automatically on your Smartphone with each of its latest news and security patches.
Follow the link below to install on your mobile, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp,which will take you directly to the Google Play Store where you’ll only have to press on the option that tells you “Install”,then continue to accept the terms and conditions, and ready to install WhatsApp Messenger will be done automatically on your mobile device, register your phone number and start chatting with all your friends.
Note:If you want to download the WhatsApp Messenger App on iOS mobile devices, simply go to the App Store digital store and follow the installation instructions, which are similar to those in the Google Play Store.
Install WhatsApp Messenger for Tablets
The WhatsApp Messenger app also it is compatible with the different models of Tablets,its installation form is quite simple, since we have two options to be able to use this App, by that we mean that you can use WhatsApp by using the option of WhatsApp Webas well as you can install the app on the your Tablets memory,just follow these steps to install:
- The first thing you need to do is go to the official WhatsApp Messenger website from the https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ link below, and download the APK file that you will find there.
- You can also download the App from the Google Play Store itself, here we leave you the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp.
- If you downloaded the APK file,just go to your device’s download folder, select the WhatsApp file you just downloaded, and continue installing it.
- Or if you prefer to install from the Play Store just press on the option that tells you “Install” and follow the instructions to perform the installation.
- Then you have to verify your phone number, if you have a saved backup will ask if you want to recover it, choose the option you want.
- To finish you only have to enter your profile name which you can modify later if you wish, and you can start using WhatsApp Messenger on your Tablets.